|Semester||1 & 2|
|Availability||Available to MSc Information Management with Placement students only.|
|Contact||Lectures: 1 (two hours) | Tutorials: 0 | Labs: 0
Assignments: 38 | Self study: 260
|Assessment||Students will complete an individual reflective report (100%).|
|Resit||NA – students who fail this class or choose not to complete will be transferred to the MSc Information Management|
|Lecturer||Dr Martin Halvey|
This class aims to:
- develop critical understanding of the application of theories in an industrial context;
- provide practical industrial experience.
On completion of this class, students will be able to:
- build on theoretical understanding obtained on the taught element of the degree;
- apply taught theories in the industrial context;
- work in industry as a member of an industrial team;
- undertake reflective work practices.
- Professional practice and development
- Reflective practice
* This list is indicative only – the class lecturer may recommend alternative reading material. Please do not purchase any of the reading material listed below until you have confirmed with the class lecturer that it will be used for this class.